Free FiloFax monthly calendar download

Monday, August 12, 2013

I finally have created my very first Filo Fax printable! I'm soooo excited! Even before I started using a Filo Fax I always enjoyed printing out cute templates to write on and use in a binder. I have enjoyed many of the Filo Fax printable's out there today but I still think there is a lot more room in Cyber world for some more!! 

Slowly I am building many different types of printable's for your Filo Fax. Most files will be in personal size. I will soon change over to print in pocket, and A5. All the printables are for personal use only and not to be copied or distributed in any form. 

You can view my first printable here ---> 2013 Horizontal Monthly Calendar 

If you have any printables that you would like to see feel free to leave a comment below so I can add those to my list! Check back often because I will be adding more items as I create them.

Thank you so much for the kind support I have been receiving on Instagram and the Filo Fax community. I hope to create lots more items to share with everyone! 

Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs