Free Personal Filo Fax Printable - Honey Do List

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello Again, I have created another free personal size Filo Fax printable I would like to share with everyone. A very cute Honey Do List! For those of you who have never heard of a honey do list, It is a list usually filled out by one spouse given to another spouse with a "gently" list of chores to be done around the home. 

Between my husband and I we always have an inside joke about a "Honey Do" list. He works weekends and night shifts between my day shifts so that we don't have to pay daycare for our youngest child. Anyone with children know how extremely expensive daycare is, which I understand because you want the best for your child. Anyway I would make him a pretend honey do list of things I wanted him to do during the day. Luckily my husband is very kind and doesn't mind me making a list. If he completes them all or not.. that is another story ;) 

I thought it would be fun to create a cute printable for my Filo Fax. Now my husband doesn't have a Filo Fax nor does he read mine but I could always print it out and leave it on the fridge for him. OR you totally could keep the list for your self. Maybe you have your own honey do list to complete or maybe you just love bubble bees! Whatever it is I sure hope you enjoy my free printable. 

Just remember this printable is for your personal use in your FiloFax only. 


Click above for my Honey do list or check out my other printables at my link above.

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs