My first Filofax YouTube videos!

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Hey Everyone!

I've successfully uploaded 2 YouTube Videos! I was extremely nervous because I've never video recorded anything other than my kids. I think they turned out pretty good for being taken on my cell phone. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and I'm extremely happy with it! Highly recommend to anyone considering an android phone. But anyway back to my videos..

I've been considering the Calipso Compact in royal blue for about four weeks now. I love the color and the design and thought it would be perfect for me.  After many sleepless nights of research the Royal Blue wasn't available but the Teal was. Since it was my birthday last week I paid extra shipping to get it next day (I don't recommend doing this). 

In my first video I did what is called an "Un-Boxing" That is where you open the package on camera and film it without peaking. I think it's really fun to watch un-boxing videos so I decided to make my own. 


Click here for my first video: Un-boxing Calipso Compact - Teal

I ended up returning the Calipso like I said do to the size of rings. I wouldn't mind ordering it later down the road as a wallet but due to a tight budget I couldn't afford to keep it and order another personal. Since I've had my grey malden for five months now I decided to order a personal.  I ordered from Goldspot and I must say they have the best customer service ever. I mailed my return package on Monday the 5th, They received it Wednesday the 7th I called and placed my order and the nice customer service agent gave me free 2 day shipping and I received my original on Friday the 9th!! Talk about fast! 

I was grinning from ear to ear when my package arrived yesterday. It took all my strength not to open it! Finally after the children went to bed I video recorded the un-boxing. If you can tell on the video I'm talking pretty soft trying not to wake anyone up.

Click here for my second video: Un-boxing Original in Patent Purple

Stay tune I will have photos and do another video on how I set up my new filo!

Until next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs