Filofax Page Decoration Month End Review - August

Thursday, September 19, 2013

It's half way through September! Where has the summer gone? Surprisingly we didn't have too bad of a hot summer. I was waiting for another scorcher like last summer but it didn't happen! Let's hope this doesn't mean a hard winter. We moved this summer to a new home so I never got a chance to go swimming, hang out at the lake or picnics in the park but I did get some Filo Faxing (is that a word?) done. 

I wanted to post weekly updates on my Filofax page decorations but I've either been out of town or sick the last few weeks so I decided to do a month end review. I thought it would be neat to post my weekly pages of how I have decorated my Filofax. Whether you are new or been using a Filofax for years, I think it's neat to see how others use there Filofax for inspiration.


Week 1 July 29 - August 3rd:



This week was my birthday so I went a little crazy with the page borders and decoration! The page borders on the bottom and top came from a page border package I got from Michaels. The owl and birthday stickers came from Wal-Mart. The sticky note is a regular 3 x 3 sticky note and I used my stamps on it.



Week 2 August 5th - August 10th: 




 This week's them was blue as you can see. I got the blue washi tape for $0.99 at Wal-Mart. I really like the bottom skyline washi tape. I got the stickers from Michael's & Wal-Mart. The sticky note is from Target off the $1.00 bin.


Week 3 August 12th - August 17th:  



I really like this weeks theme. Who doesn't love pink? Polka dot washi is from Wal-Mart. The thin pink washi tape is from a thin washi tape set I got at Michaels. Still needing the primary set but I've heard it's been discontinued and I can't find it :( The stickers are from Wal-Mart and the pink arrow is from a set of transparent  arrow set I got from Barnes & Noble. 

  Week 4 August 19th - August 24th: 


This week was the first offical week of the kids going back to school! Summer flies by it seems. I found this cute ruler washi tape at Wal-Mart for $0.99 and thought it was perfect for this weeks theme! Found the cute school stickers from Wal-Mart as well. Surprisely they have some of my favorite stickers. Orange washi tape is from a set at Michaels and the sticky notes are both from the $1.00 bin at Target.


                                         Week 5 August 26th - August 31: 


 

 This weeks theme is all about Black & White. The black polka dots is one of my very first washi tapes I ever bought. The black washi tape is from a tiny collection I got from Michaels for $2.99. It's very thin so I only use it a little bit. The thin black washi in the middle came from www.cutetape.com. Took me a while to find good thin washi and I love it! I have it in about 7 colors correctly. Stickers are from my Lisa Frank stickers and some of my old scrap booking stickers I had. It was also my husband and I 5 year anniversary! We got to go shopping at an mall I haven't been to before. We had a good time.


Hope you have enjoy my month end decorations. If you have any questions or comments let me know. I would love to hear what you enjoyed or what else you would like to see. 

Until next time, 

4 comments:

  1. Cute pages. Love the owls. I'm going to check out that shop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Once I learn that they don't have to be perfect it slowly started to become more fun! :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE all your filo-pages! I think my favorites were the blue bird theme, and the school days theme!!! So CUTE! (Oh! And Walmart has washi tape?!! I didn't KNOW! I'll have to check that out, before it's GONE!) TFS!... Wishing you and your husband a very Happy Anniversary! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina!!! I did love the Blue birds as well. Thank you for the anniversary wishes we had a great time :)

      Delete

 
site design by designer blogs