Checkbook Register in A5 now available

Sunday, October 13, 2013

I'm excited to announce I finished getting the A5 checkbook register ready!! Yay! So happy! I love to be able to have options for everyone. Next working on pocket. With it's tiny size we'll see how that works out LOL.

Good news for all the fellow planner lovers out there.  I designed the printable so it can easily fit Day-Timer, Franklin Covey, Kikkiki planners or any other similar planner you may have. It prints on 8.5 x 11 standard paper and you cut to fit.

Currently I'm using my Daytimer for my blog / weightloss / workout planner. So I will be using the A5 checkbook register for my new Etsy Store!

You can view it here (just click the photo)

If you have any request please let me know. Currently I have one request for monthly appointments that I will be working on soon!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs