Instagram Photo a day Filofax challenge

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is here!!! I love October and everything about it. I love the cooler temperatures, the leaves turning colors, the fall decor and anything to do with pumpkin.
As though I don't have enough to keep track of, silly me has decided to do not one, not two but four Instagram photo a day challenges! I guess you can say I'm making up for not doing a challenge last month. 
My first challenge is the challenge I usually always do. Filofax photo a day. I love my Filofax and everything about it so this was a my first choice. There has been one change (that I know of) to this photo and I haven't got the new photo yet. #23 Is now Happy Hump Day.
My second challenge is PlannerAddicts photo a day. I wanted to do this one last month but I was sick and out of town so I was unable to do it. Since I recently purchase my new favorite Day-Timer Flava in pretty blue I thought it would go great with this challenge. I really want to show that you don't have to use a Filofax for everything that there are other options out there if you can't afford one. 


My third photo challenge is one that is very dear to me. Growing up I would ALWAYS doodle something on my school work, binders, planners, etc. I don't think the teachers like it but for me it was very thearpetic. Its funny because art classes in high school saved me (That is another story) I thought why not try the Doodle a Day challenge. Though please beware I am completely out of pratice. It's been over ten years since I've done my art work. Plus my husband is an excellent artist and I'm trying to get him to publish is work online. I thought it would be good for him to start up an Instagram account and try this challenge. I'll keep you posted if he signs up! 

This fourth challenge is one I decided on last minute. It is the Photo a day Challenge. I love photography and always wanted to take classes but was never able to. I hope to learn to become better at photography but all I have is my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 to take photos so we'll see how long this last! 

I really encourage anyone who has some time to try a Photo a Day challenge on Instagram. The IG community is so great and glad I get to see what everyone else is up to. I'll try to post weekly updates of my challenges!

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs