Filofax Page Decoration Month End Review - October

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks! WHAT! Someone please stop time. It seems the time is flying faster and faster every year. I hope everyone has enjoyed the beautiful fall weather. It has been beautiful so far. If only it was Fall all year long that would be the best. Don't you agree?

I am a few weeks late on this post but better than never correct :)

Here are my Filofax page decorations for October!

Week 1 (40) September 30th - October 6th  

For this week I went with a lady bug theme as you can see. I got the stickers at either Wal-Mart or Michaels. It was so long ago I don't recall. I do love and use it often. 
 
Week 2 (41) October 7th - October 13th 


I must say I think of all the pages I have deocrated thus far I think this weeks theme is my favorite! Mary Poppins!! Who doesn't love Mary Poppins. I got these stickers at Hobby Lobby on sale and I knew right away they would make a perfect theme page. I used the pretty blue Sidney skyline washi on the bottom and the bicycle washi in the middle. Many people messaged me saying how pretty it was and I don't do this often but I do agree. That friday I opened my email and I saw that my page had made it on the Filofax UK mass email that was set out for the week! I was so excited!!! Here is the photo I posted on my Instagram account. See that is my page!! LOL I just love that. Made my whole week!

 
Week 3 (42) October 14th - October 20th

 I got these Debbie Mumm stickers at a thrift store awhile ago and I thought they would make a great page. I don't really like the way it turned out. This is probably my least favorite page of the week. We had free tickets to Elmo live so I'm sure my 2 year old daughter had a great week :)

Week 4 (43) October 21st - October 27th 


This weeks page happen by accident. If I'm deocrating and not happy normally I try to fix it up but this week I was so unhappy that I took everything off I had done and re decorated it with this fall theme. You can't see but that is mostly why I have the huge stickers LOL. turned out great though.  

Week 5 October 28th - November 3rd

Last of the month is Halloween of course!! I had to get Halloween washi tape and stickers to match of course! I also started a new design where I separate out each day by drawing a semi line with circles down the middle. I really like it. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs