New Video: Scrapbook Etc, Michaels and Happy Mail

Saturday, November 23, 2013

I'm back with another video! I stopped by a local Scrapbook store because I was looking for some cute Thanksgiving stickers. All the one's I've seen at Michaels and Hobby Lobby weren't what I was looking for. While I was inside... WOW So many neat goodies!! I'm not sure why I haven't stopped in there before. A lot of the items were higher priced but if you really think outside of the box, there are many neat items you can use in your Filofax!

Click here to watch my video ---> http://youtu.be/DuOUGO2vJL0

On a side note I'm slowly working on a video recording studio and working on getting an actual camera so my videos will have better quality. Thanks for watching :)

Until Next Time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs