October Filofax photo a day challenge Overview

Monday, November 4, 2013

If you recall last month I posted that I have decided to do four Instagram challenges. Sadly I didn't finish two of them. Doodle a day and Photograph a day. I'm only missing 5 or 6 days on both so I might go ahead and finish them and then re post them later. It was a lot of work but it was fun doing the challenges.

**WARNING Graphic Heavy

Here of the photos for Filofax photo-a-day:

1. First Love


2. Go-to

 
3. Where's your planner now?


4. Up close & personal


5. Brand


6. Rings, Rings, Rings!


7. Doodle it


8. Paper

 
9. Black and White


 10. Charming

 
11. Favorite part


 12. Planner paparazzi


13. How many?


14. With someone speical


15. Addiction


16. An event


17. Top 5 


18. Yay, for fridays!


19. In your pen loop



20. Appointment


21. Somewhere relaxing


22. Baby


23. Happy Hump Day


 24. Gotta have it!



25. Your plans this weekend



26. Whatcha doin? 


27. Nature Shot


28. Something pretty



29. Pattern 


30. Sideways

31. A treat 


If anyone who has a blog through blogger and knows how to title the photos like 3 photos in a line, Can you let me know? Thanks :)

Until next time,


1 comment:

  1. Hi Juli, what a nice filo blog you have :) I bought my first Filofax 2 weeks ago. Now I have 3 and I MUST have one more....

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs