Filofax Page Decoration Month End Review - December 2013

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hey everyone! I hope you had a wonderful holiday. My family and I had a really low key holiday season but that doesn't mean it wasn't great! My husband and I don't have a lot of family so we spent a lot of time together. It was great seeing the kids having a good Christmas plus we enjoyed it in our new home! Always good memories during the holiday season in a new home. 

Week 1 (49) December 2nd - December 8th 


For this week I went with an elf and poke-a-dot theme! Who doesn't love poke-a-dots?  I used the main poke-a-dot washi at the bottom then used other colors to match. 

Week 2 (50) December 9th - December 15th 


For week 50 I didn't have a real clear overall theme. I started with the washi at the bottom that sort of looks like Christmas Trees. I'm not sure if that's what they are but that's what I saw :) I then used some of my winter theme stickers from Michael's for $1.00 and threw some blue and gold washi in. It sort of matches right? Seemed to look okay plus if I don't like a design I only have to look at it for one week. HAA! 

Week 3 (51) December 16th - December 22nd 



  For week 51 I found this cute winter cottage sticker set at Michaels 50% off and thought it would be great for a theme week. I added what appears to be Christmas balls washi tape at the bottom, snowflake washi and matched pink and yellow thin washi to match the tape at the bottom. Turned out pretty cute for the week. 

Week 4 (52) December 23rd - December 29th 


Week 52 is one of my top 5 favorite pages that I have ever done. I saw this cute Santa on sale of course at Micheals and was saving him for my Christmas week. I got candy cane washi tape for the bottom and matched it up with thin green washi and red striped washi tape. I also added a few Christmas stickers I got on sale. He's so cute!

I almost never pay full price for any of my washi tapes or stickers. Thanks to mobile apps, internet coupons and sales I always wait and buy my items at least 40% off if not more every time. I buy most of my items from Hobby Lobby, Michaels, JoAnn Fabric and Wal-Mart. If you keep an eye out for a sale you are able to buy at a good price. Decorating the pages is very therapeutic and a lot of fun. :)

Until next time, 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs