I'm back with a Filofax Unboxing!

Monday, September 1, 2014

Hello Everyone! It has been wayyyyyy to long since I have posted on my blog. Life has been crazy! I have four children, married and work full time. Life has been stressful more than normal and it has heavily been weighing on me.
Lets face it that life as we know it right now is very stressful. Everywhere we seem to look we see bad or tragic news all over the world. It's overwhelming even for the strongest people out there. Well I have news for you, I am not one of the strongest out there. Stress falls hard on my body and effects me both emotionally and physical. Over the last six or seven months I've been having a harder time than I normally do. I have been having a few health scares and other misc. family issues that I had to stop and take care of. I have a twenty plus year history of depression which I have learn to deal with daily but for some reason I wasn't dealing with it very well and I was getting worse daily.


I am happy to report that things are getting much better every day! One day at a time is how you have to take things some days. Lately I have been missing my Filofax and Planner community so bad! Watching everyone on YouTube, photos on Instagram it has reminded me how much I truly love the planner community and that the key to my happiness was to get right back into things.

I do want to say one side note that being a mother, step mother, father, step father, aunt, uncle, grandpa, grandpa whatever you are that it can be very overwhelming raising children. But in order to be that good parent/role model you have to take care of your self first. If you don't take care of your self than it's much harder to be that great parent your children deserve. For me the Filofax and Planner community is what I do for me. It brings me joy, happiness, and excitement. It is my hobby.

Whether you are new or a veteran to the community I want to thank you for inspiring me and helping me fall back in love with "Nothing is Better than Pen to Paper"



Enough chatting and lets get down to the good stuff!    I ordered a new Filofax! Yippieee!!!! I normally always go for a personal size since it's much easier to carry. Over the last few months I have been carrying a Martha Stewart 5.5 x 8.5 Mini binder. Nothing fancy but I have enjoyed having more room to write. I don't owe an A5 but I do have one Day-Timer which is almost exactly the same size so I knew I could manage carrying around the A5. Plus with four children, sports, activities, etc I wanted everything I needed in one location.



Click below to find out what Filofax I selected! :)

August 2014 Filofax Unboxing


Until next time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs