Update to my A5 checkbook register

Sunday, September 7, 2014

This update is long over due! I have been wanting to update my checkbook registers since last year but I have been so busy. Anyway I have made a few small changes to my A5 checkbook register. Before when you would hole punch you would punch into your actual checkbook register and ruin a box.

Today I made a few size adjustments so that when you print it out there is room on either side of the page to hole punch. That way you want punch into anything important.

As you can see on the image to the left, I added a small amount of space for hole punching!

You can purchase this and many other items in my etsy store. The link is located to the right :)

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs