Free Black Friday Shopping List Printable in Four sizes

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Why does it seem every year Christmas season is upon us quicker and quicker? I was swimming last week and in a blink of an eye I'm planning Thanksgiving... WHAT! =) Crazy. 

As a thank you to all the wonderful people out there that have been around and helped support me over the last year, this printable is for you! Things are starting to calm down and I'm really starting to feel better which in turn means I have the creative bug bad. I have been dying to get back into creating pages, working on my Filofax and making videos. 

Since the biggest shopping day is almost here I thought someone out there may like this printable I have created. I am including it in four different sizes. Whether you have a Filofax, Day-Timer, Mini Binder, or you use a manila folder there is a printable in your size! 


***** PLEASE READ THE UPDATE BEFORE YOU PRINT*****
After I uploaded everything to my google drive account I noticed that if you print from google drive it changes the size settings :( I think I have figured out how to fix that. Please see the screen shot below. Once the file is open and BEFORE YOU PRINT please uncheck  the box where it says Fit to page. By doing this it will print out in the correct size. 



Now you may continue =) 



For Full Size -  8.5 x 11 click photo above 


For Mini Size -  5.5 x 8.5 click photo above 



For A5 - 5.8 x 8.3 click above photo 


For Personal - 3.7 x 6.7 click above photo 

I have lots of new items coming up. Working on Thanksgiving and Christmas printables. I hope to have my 2015 planner kits out before December 29th. Thanks again for sticking around =)

Until next time, 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs