February Daily Instagram Challenge for Planners

Thursday, January 29, 2015

  I am so excited to be doing another daily photo challenge over on Instagram. I believe my last one was back in October 2014. If you do more than a few and you don't keep up it can be a challenge to get a photo posted daily. I mostly love it for the inspiration and to see all the neat planner ideas everyone creates.

The lovely Ann who is @mrsbrimbles on Instagram has created a February daily challenge and I've decided to tag along! =)  Not only is she hosting the topics for the challenge she is also giving away a lovely box of goodies as a prize! That is so sweet :) If you don't care to enter the giveaway you can do the daily photo challenge just for fun. Also included on her page is a download link for the prompts below that you can print out and put in your planner.  (I'll print mine out this weekend and post the photo on my instagram account @thevelvetfilo)

For all the details to come join us just click on her link below =) 

Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs