#LISTERSGOTTALIST Challenge April 2015

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

As if I don't have enough projects to do, I am adding another one!! :) I love photo planner challenges that I do several times a year throughout the planner communities. Recently I have discovered a new planner gal that I just love. Her name is Cori and she is  @TheResetGirl. I've been following her for a while on Instagram and she is a true inspiration. I love her layouts and ideas and nearly everything she posts honestly :) 

She is hosting a new planner challenge called #ListersGotta List. Do you enjoy making lists? Do you have fun doing 30 day challenges posts? Are you new to the planner community and looking for something new to try? If you answered yes, then go check out her website by clicking the icon below. 





Come join us!! :) 

I will be posting my weekly prompts so come back and check out what I have created :) Also please send me a comment below if you are new and want me to check out what you have created. I love to meet new people and see what you have created :)

Until next time, 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs