New Etsy Listing: 2015 Monthly Calendar in Personal Filofax Size

Sunday, March 15, 2015

I'm Back with a new Etsy Listing!! This one I had for a while but took me a bit longer to add the finishing touches. Better late than never right :) 


Hard to see by the photo below but each month comes with a cute quote to fit the month. I have also included a full 12 month color AND black and white version to fit everyone's needs. 


Here are the quotes for each month:
  1. January - Hello January make all my wishes come true.
  2. February - Oh.. February how I do adore you!
  3. March - Dear March please show me the beauty in everything.
  4. April - Goodbye March -- Hello April!
  5. May - Hello May.. Please surprise me!
  6. June - Hello June it's been a while since I've seen you.
  7. July - Oh dearest July please be unforgettable!
  8. August - Sweet August please let your light shine down on me.
  9. September - Hello September .. Please be good to me.
  10. October - Dear October I'm going to make you Awesome!
  11. November - I have high hopes for you November!
  12. December - Lets make this a December to remember!





Click on my Etsy link to the right to access my full etsy store. 

Until next time, 



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs