Free 2015 Black Friday Shopping List Printable in 5 sizes

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

It's almost that time of the year again. Belly's full of turkey and stuffing while you sit on the couch surfing the newspaper ads. Although those we're the good days. Now more stores are open before you even begin to cook your turkey. I have noticed that several stores are getting back to "Black Friday" which is the way I believe personally we should enjoy. 

Once again I have created a very basic Black Friday Shopping List for your shopping needs. As you know I prefer to save the color ink for more important printables so this one is in again done in grey scale. 

Whether you use a Filofax, Kate Spade, Kikki-k, Franklin Covey or a manila folder I have a printable for you :) 

**** PLEASE READ THE UPDATE BEFORE YOU PRINT*****
After I uploaded everything to my google drive account I noticed that if you print from google drive it changes the size settings :( I think I have figured out how to fix that. Please see the screen shot below. Once the file is open and BEFORE YOU PRINT please uncheck  the box where it says Fit to page. By doing this it will print out in the correct size. 





Now you may continue =) 

Please click the photo for the link

        
         







I have so much more to come so please stay tune! 

Until next time, 






1 comment:

  1. Hi Tuli, speaking of "that time of the year", here is a cool sale finder service: Every Day is Black Friday ;)

    ReplyDelete

 
site design by designer blogs