Free Thanksgiving Meal Planner in 8.5 x 11

Saturday, November 14, 2015

Hey Everyone :)

Thanksgiving is in less than 2 weeks. Currently the weather here in Kansas is warmer than normal so I'm having a hard time wrapping around my head that it's Thanksgiving soon. Luckily I have my many calendars to double check on ;)

As you can see below, I have a 3 page printable for all your Thanksgiving needs. 

First page is your actual meal planner. I broke the sections into 6 different groups for easy listing of your Thanksgiving items. You could easily print this and leave it on the table as a menu for your dinner guests :) 


Second page is your shopping list. It contains 36 boxes with a check box so you can ensure you are getting all your thanksgiving staples before the big day. 


Final page is your cooking schedule. I have broke it down for you from the 5:00 a.m. up till 9:00 p.m. I have also included a side box to the right for any notes or items you need to write down that you don't want to forget. 

I have only one size in this printable for you today since Thanksgiving is so close. It's printed on standard 8 1/2 x 11. You can print it and put it on your refrigerator or clip it on your clip board and carry it around the house with you. Whatever you wish. Please Enjoy :) 





Until next time,



















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
site design by designer blogs